Who We Represent
Shore Chan DePumpo LLP represents many different entities in a wide variety of industries, ranging from public research institutions to privately held corporations, and from biomedical devices to semiconductors.
We are privileged to provide legal representation in various matters to numerous clients, including:
- Board of Regents of The University of Texas System
- California Institute of Technology
- Chilisin Electronics Corporation
- Cywee Group Limited
- FAS Technologies, LLC
- IceMOS Technology, Inc.
- Industrial Technology Research Institute (ITRI)
- Intersil Corporation
- LuxtalTek Corporation
- Mitsumi Electric Company, Ltd.
- Nanya Technology Corporation
- The Penn State Research Foundation
- Polytechnic University of Hong Kong
- Research Foundation of the State University of New York
- Shenzhen CTU Hi-Tech, Ltd.
- Third Dimension Semiconductor
- The Trustees of Boston University
- The University of Florida Research Foundation
- University of Virginia Patent Foundation
- Yageo Corporation
The following is a partial list of industries and technologies the Firm and its attorneys have recently handled:
- Wireless Communications
- Database Software
- Computer Hardware
- Medical Devices
- Materials Processing
- Flat Panel LCD, LED, and OLED Displays
- Glass Science and Ceramics
- Telecommunications, Networking and ATM
- Chemical Engineering
- DRAM and Flash Memory
The Firm cultivates unique relationships with its clients - in addition to serving as litigation and licensing counsel, we often counsel clients on strategic use of intellectual property to gain a competitive advantage in business and technology.
At Shore Chan DePumpo LLP, we use the lessons learned in litigation to guide negotiations on behalf of our clients. And we use our extensive knowledge of technology related negotiations to prevail in litigation - a rare and winning combination.
The attorneys of Shore Chan DePumpo LLP enthusiastically enjoy the practice of law and the satisfaction that comes from successfully representing our clients' interests. Whether it's negotiating a licensing dispute or advocating in the courtroom, we are committed to proactively protecting our clients' interests so they can pursue their business with confidence.
January 25, 2017 -
State Institutions are Beyond the Reach of IPRs, PTAB Finds
September 01, 2016 -
SCD Announces New Addition to its Partnership
February 26, 2016 -
SCD Partner Michael Shore Features in Technology Transfer Article
December 07, 2015 -
Shore Chan DePumpo LLP - BU Wins $13 Million in Patent Infringement Suit